Punjabi Language Centres in Singapore
Weekly Punjabi classes are held on Saturdays at the following 2 Punjabi Language Centres.
1. SSEF Punjabi School (Beatty Secondary Sch)
Principal (Primary): Mr Jasbir Singh
Principal (Secondary): Mdm Pregaas Kaur
Venue: Beatty Secondary School
Address: 1, Toa Payoh North, Singapore 318990
School Website : https://beattysec.moe.edu.sg/
Classes run from 8.00 a.m to 12.30 p.m. every Saturday (unless notified otherwise)
Bus Services to Beatty Secondary School:
Bus Services are avaiable from the following Locations to Beatty Secondary School:
1. Town – Kallang MRT, Upper Boon Keng MRT and Potong Pasir MRT Stations
2. North – Chua Chu Kang MRT, Bukit Panjang MRT, Marsiling MRT and Admiralty MRT Stations.
3. Central – Khatib MRT, Sengkang MRT & Hougang MRT Stations.
4. East – Loyang Point Bust Stop, Tampines MRT & Simei MRT stations.
5. West – Boon Lay MRT, Lakeside MRT, Chinese Garden MRT, Clementi MRT, Resd Hill MRT station and Silat Road Temple.
Please contact Parmesh @ 84884547 for enquiries.
2. SSEF Kindergarten
Principal: Mdm Inderjeet Kaur
Venue: Khalsa Kindergarten
Address: 1 Beatty Road, Singapore 209943
Classes for Nursery level run from 8.30 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.
Kindergarten classes function from 8.30 a.m. to 11.30 a.m.
SSEF Punjabi School
(Beatty Secondary School)